We are delighted to support Tralee’s effort to become the First Capital in Ireland to become Autism Friendly. This will only be possible through the support of the businesses in Tralee. We know Autism Friendly accreditation will help your business in a very positive way.
We also realise in these times there are numerous demands on your time, so working with the Tralee Autism Town team who are managing the campaign, the process is now so straightforward and simple to complete:
So how do you become a recognised Autism Friendly Business:
1. You and your employees complete a free online training (this takes around 40 minutes).
2. Your business needs to complete a ‘Social Story’ (and optional Map)
3. Your business will be visited by a committee member to suggest some minor changes to help make your business Autism Friendly e.g. a Sensory Hour, lights turned down, less noise.
4. Your business will receive window stickers alerting people that you are an ‘Autism Friendly’ business.
5. Your business will be advertised on the Tralee Autism Town and AsIAm Website and Facebook
So – How Do You Begin?
Email Aisling Sweeney the Chairperson of Tralee Autism Town on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her you would like your business to become Autism Friendly.